Saturday, April 17, 2010

Days 4 and 5

Hello!!!

We have been sooo busy the past few days! On Thursday- Day 4 we completed 8 surgeries! The patients look wonderful! On Friday-Day 5 we completed 11 surgeries!!!!!!!!! These doctors, nurses, and ALL the volunteers are so wonderful! These patients and their families are leaving with the most beautiful SMILES! I LOVE IT! The transformations are fabulous!!!!!!
I have met so many wonderful people here in AFRICA! Many of the kids and families that I have met have stolen my heart!
Though we dont have much time to do anything else during the day we have found a seamstress that has fitted us for a African dresses and came to measure us at the hospital. I can't wait to see the dresses! AND A few of the ladies had their hair braided! You never know....I may show up with an AFRICAN hairdo!!!!! :)
I hope all is well back home!!! I miss all of my kids at school!!! :) Love to all! AMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment