Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow!

We have operated on @ 60 kids/adults!!!! Way to go Alliance for Smiles!! Whoooohooo! Everything has gone well. Patients are leaving with beautiful results and they will return on Friday for post-op care. Can't wait to see some of the kids I met the first week. I miss seeing their faces!
I miss all of you at home! I wish you were here with me! Today I flew kites and played frisbee in front of the hospital with a few kids today. IT WAS HOT!!! BUT it was FUN! Hope all is well at home! I miss my kids at school!!! Hope you guys are being good for Mrs.Styn and Mrs.Blease!
Love to all! AMBER

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Rahn,
    Michael says "I love you Mrs. Rahn. We've been working at the math table."
    Ashton says, "What are you doing? I drew my mom on paper and she was on the beach."
    Chase says, "We have caterpillars. Them eat peanut butter and them turn into butterflies."
    Aniya says, "I drawed a caterpillar and it turned into a butterfly."
    Colin says, "My old bike rides on no training wheels. Caterpillars eat peanut butter. They're turning into cacoons. They're drying their wings then they fly away."
    Tatyana says, "caterpillars make big wings."
    Abbi says, "Mama/ Daddy buy bicycle."
    Brody says, "You (Mrs. Styn) were dressed up silly because it it was silly day yesterday."--We are raising money for Relay for Life.
    Latoya says, "We're wearing hats because it's hat day.--Relay for Life.
    Charlie says, "A caterpillar pop out and change into a butterfly and fly!"
    Be safe! Tell the children we said, "Hello!"
    Room D-6

    ReplyDelete