Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Again!!!

Hello All!

I am happy to say that I will be going on my 2nd mission in only 5 months!!!! Right now we are scheduled to be in Zimbabwe in June! I can't wait!
I kicked off my fundraising efforts in December with the first annual Cornhole Classic- Cornhole Tournament! The Brunswick Jr. Women's Club was nice enough to join me in my efforts and pitch in. It was a great event and we raised close to $1,000! Thanks too all of my friends and volunteers! I could not have done it without you! Brogen's South deserves a shout out! They were so great in helping me organize and host my event! It was a blast!
I am continuing my fundraising in hopes to raise $3,500 this year. If you or anyone you know would like to make a donation please contact me!!!
Stay tuned for info about upcoming fundraisers! The second annual Amber 2 Africa rummage and bake sale is in the works!!
Thank you for all of your support!! AMBER

No comments:

Post a Comment